Guard Well with frankincense helps tackle minor first aid and wellness needs.
Soothe minor first aid needs and help support wellness after exposure to lawn or pool chemicals, environmental irritants, dry air, viruses, bacteria, or long-term use of medications.
Keep Guard Well mist in your first aid and travel kits:
- For local application: spray 1 or 2 mists directly onto irritated skin, and repeat as needed.
- For systemic application: spray 1 or 2 mists onto your fingertips and massage the dog’s outer ears twice daily. Reapply as needed.
- Spray directly onto cloth, skin or fur without staining or leaving a sticky residue.
Diffuse Guard Well essential oil blend in your home, shelter, spa, clinic, boarding or day care to support wellness:
- Follow the diffuser manufacturer's care and operating instructions.
- Dilute before use. External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from the eyes and mucous membranes.
- It is recommended to diffuse in a well-ventilated room for 1-2 hours, then stop diffusing for 1-2 hours to refresh the air.
Why dog lovers and professionals recommend Guard Well:
- Made in the USA
- 100% pure essential oils
- BPA free recyclable containers
- Puppy friendly from 10 weeks
- Safe and easy to use
Tackle first aid and wellness. Order Guard Well today!
NOTE: To change the quantity of Guard Well® in your shopping cart, click the 'Add To Cart' button below. In the shopping cart, highlight
the number in the 'Quantity' column, input the number of units you wish to order, and select 'Update Cart.'
$16.00 for 2 fluid ounce (60ml) mist: Contains 100% pure essential oils of niaouli (Melaleuca quinquenervia) leaf, ravensare (Ravensara aromatica) leaf and frankincense (Boswellia carterii) resin in water with polysorbate 20 (emulsifier) and potassium sorbate (preservative).
$45.00 for 1/2 fluid ounce (15 ml) essential oil diffuser blend: Contains 100% pure essential oils of niaouli (Melaleuca quinquenervia) leaf, ravensare (Ravensara aromatica) leaf and frankincense (Boswellia carterii) resin.
Praise for Guard Well.
"Lucky had a terrible reaction to herbicides used in the park. He itched all over - skin, eyes and ears. His feet itched so badly that he chewed them and couldn’t sleep. I used the Guard Well a few times, and it helped relieve the itching."
– Dr. Meg Jorgensen, DN, IL
“My dogs have itchy skin, especially in the winter months when it is so dry. Kona loved the attention when I massaged her with Guard Well, and Lyla really enjoyed being brushed with the mist. Neither dog scratched a bit all night or the next day.”
– Laurie Harrison, WY
“Millie has allergies that are problematic in the spring and fall, and there are times between the seasons when she has itching fits. One evening she was scratching her ear like crazy. I sprayed a little Guard Well on my hands and rubbed the back of her ears and then sprayed a little behind her. She lay down and stopped scratching.”
– Doreen Disbro, IN